Tuesday 31 August 2010

Food & Drink Challenge: The Night Before Nerves

So here we are on the eve of the Food & Drink challenge, I am in the worst mood imaginable & there is something quite shocking about it being September the 1st already, I thought I had more time than this.

Oh well dinner has consisted of corned beef on toast, chocolate coated ice cream and boozie chocolate & diet coke so who said this was all bad?

So everything will be mostly used by the morning and what isn’t can be frozen and gifted. I am looking forward to the challenge even more so tonight, it’s going to be tough – I think I will be abstaining from decaf teas & coffees at work in its entirety as its hard to be sure when it’s not your round.

So tomorrow, no caffeine, no alcohol, no biscuits, no chocolate & no pastries for 3 whole months! My first month’s nominated hard food is going to be corned beef, what am I going to have on a jacket potato, with salad, on toast, as a snack from the fridge?

Who knows, but bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you lotsa strength and a good attitude for the Challenge. My thoughts are with you as you start fighting your habits from tomorrow on! :) You go Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    We had an unhealthy dinner also last night.

    Best of luck with the three month challenge.

    As you wrote 'Bring it on!'

    All the best

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete